Thank you for your interest in attending Icon of the Islands Events as a member of the media.
Icon of the Islands hosts several events throughout the Caribbean for our TV Show and Concert Series. We host media-friendly events. There aren’t many velvet ropes, in hopes of creating as many connections as possible.
If you are a media house with photographers, videographers, writers or bloggers and would like to cover and/or create content for the Icon of the Islands TV Show or Concert Series, we recommend you register for a media pass.
Here is some information about our Media Passes.
- Icon of the Islands provides backstage passes and unlimited access to authorized media.
- There is a specific media list and media pass for each Icon of the Islands event.
- Performers, judges and speakers are not provided with media passes.
- We have an open camera policy, but detachable lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment are only allowed with expressed written consent and a media pass. You must check the box in your media registration that you have a videographer in your crew to receive a special Commercial Camera Pass.
- We provide complimentary Icon of the Islands media passes to a handful of traditional radio, print, TV and new media outlets. We allow a maximum of two (2) representatives per agency.
We receive hundreds of media requests each year, and because of the high demand – and limited supply – some media requests may not be fulfilled.
Media credentials are issued only to accredited media members covering the Icon of the Islands TV Show and Concert Series for legitimate publications, internet sites, cable networks and radio/television stations.
To be considered, a media outlet must have a minimum 15,000 combined reach (Print/Social/Digital).
Register for a media pass